- No candidate will be admitted without a test / interview and the discretion of the school authorities regarding registration and admission procedure will be final.
- Syllabus for the entrance test will be given at the time of registration. It will be available on the website too.
- Date of birth once entered will not be altered in any instance.
- An attested copy of the most recent result available from the present / previous school, if any, should be submitted along with the application duly completed. Copies of certificates submitted are not returnable.
- The selection of the candidates will be done at the discretion of the Principal. Guardians or anybody else will not have any right to question the admission procedure to any class. If it is found that a false document is submitted, admission will be cancelled and the guardian will be responsible for all consequences. There will be no refund of any payments made.
- The children who join the school at any time of a current academic year will have to pay complete fees for that academic year
List of documents to be enclosed with the filled up forms are here under :
- Copy of Birth Certificate of the Child
- Proof of Residence (any one of the following)
- Passport in the Name of any one of the Parent or child
- Aadhaar Card/ UID card issued in the name of any one of the parent
- Copy of Aadhar card of the child (Mandatory)
- Proof of Sibling
- Copy of fee bill of sibling
- Copy of report card
- Proof of Alumni???
- Copy of Character certificate
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate/Transfer certificate
- In case of Single Parent
- Decree of Divorce to be attached mentioning legal custody of the child.
- In case of death of spouse death certificate to be attached.
|Please Note : If information is found to be false the school authorities have the right to cancel the admission if given.|